Welcome to the Moraine Winery Guest Suite
At the Moraine Winery Guest Suite, you will enjoy a winery escape with breathtaking views of our vineyards, Okanagan lake, and mountains. Our guest suite is located right here at Moraine Winery- steps away from the tasting room. During your visit we hope that you unwind, relax, and escape from a busy lifestyle with our comfortable accommodation. We look forward to welcoming you.
Receive a complimentary bottle of our signature wine given to you upon arrival. At the Moraine Winery Tasting Room, you will receive a one-time free tasting for you and your guests and 10% discount on wine purchases throughout your stay.
Book your stay with us through Airbnb
- Complimentary bottle of wine upon arrival, free wine tasting for each guest in the reservation (one-time use), and 10% off all purchases during your stay
- Two bedrooms with comfortable queen beds
- Memory foam mattress pad
- Luxurious linens
- 2.5 bathrooms
- Half bathroom on main level
- Full bathrooms connect to each bedroom
- Bathtub and shower (x2)
- Shampoo, conditioner, body wash, body lotion, & hand soap provided
- Hair dryer
- Extra towels
- Full kitchen
- Coffee machine
- Hot water kettle
- Essential cutlery and dishware
- Spacious dining area
- Living area with smart T.V.
- Log into your personal streaming services (no cable)
- Laundry machine and dryer
- Laundry detergent and dryer sheets included
- Ironing board and iron
- Office desk and lamp
- Free parking on premises
- Free high-speed Wi-Fi
- Air conditioning and heating
- Check in/out instructions will be sent to you via Airbnb messenger at least 24 hours before your check in
- Just one of the bedrooms has blackout curtains- bring an eye mask if you like to sleep in!
- Keep in mind that the suite is situated on an agricultural zone (vineyard). There may be agricultural work in the morning or during the day that could be heard from the suite. We recommend bringing ear plugs with you.
- The Moraine Winery Guest Suite is an adult-oriented suite (16+ years). We kindly ask that you please do not book if you have minors (under 16 years of age) in your reservation. Government issued ID may be requested after booking for children booked under your reservation. Under BC law, persons booking a hotel/Airbnb must be 19+ years of age.
- Pets are not allowed at the suite. No exceptions will be made.
- No smoking, vaping, or E-cigarettes at all on the property (both indoors and outdoors).
- No unregistered guests or visitors allowed. The maximum property capacity is 4 people; we cannot accommodate more than 4 people because this goes against our city permit.
- We do not have a bbq. Please do not bring or use portable bbq’s while on the Moraine premises as this goes against our fire code.
- Guests can use the tasting room patio before/after tasting room hours. Please tidy the area after use.
- Refrain from cooking odorous foods (please use hood fan and/or open window when cooking). If we discover that there is a strong odour after your checkout, you will be charged an extra cleaning fee to remove the smell.
- Please make sure to maintain a good level of cleanliness throughout your stay, this will make it much easier when check-out time comes!
- We hope that your stay is full of laughter and fun times! However, we’d really appreciate it if you’re mindful and keep noise to a minimum (no parties, events, or behaviours that would disrupt others on or around the property).
- Please remember to close and lock all the doors and windows anytime before leaving the property. We are not responsible if any of your belongings go missing.
- Please treat our suite with the same respect as you would your own home. We’ve put a lot of effort into making this into a lovely space to be enjoyed by our guests.
- Please be gentle when handling the curtains around the suite. They can break if used with excessive force. In addition, please do not unscrew the nets from the window frames. None of our windows require unscrewing the nails/screws to open the windows.
- Please do not wipe makeup on our white towels, as makeup such as foundation, concealer, blush, bronzer, etc stains and typically does not wash off. If we find makeup on the towels and it does not wash off, you will be charged a fee to replace the damaged towels.
- Do not put any solid waste down any of the sinks at the suite as they can become clogged. (i.e, do not put coffee grounds or solid food down the kitchen sink).
- All addresses in the Naramata region are on a septic tank, please do not flush anything expect for toilet paper down the toilet (anything else will clog the toilet and require plumbing service).
- We kindly ask that you please do not take any items from the suite outside the property. This way there is a smaller chance that something will go missing or be damaged (e.g. don’t bring suite cutlery or dishes to a picnic, white bath towels to lay on the beach, bed sheets to use as a table cloth). Yes this has happened before.
- Please do not bring your bicycles inside the suite. Secure them with a bicycle lock on the bike rack located outside the tasting room. If you do not feel comfortable using the bike rack, let us know and we will give you access to a locked area where you can store your bikes.
- If you leave any personal belongings at the suite after your check out, we will hold on to the items for 24 hours. If they are not picked up after 24 hours, the items will be donated or thrown away.
- In the event that something at the suite is broken, damaged, or lost please report to us ASAP. If we discover that items at the suite have been damaged, broken, or lost, you will be contacted through Airbnb and asked to pay for the damaged or lost items.
By staying at the Moraine Winery Guest Suite you have read and accepted the house rules above and will comply fully during your stay with us
For any questions or inquires please feel free to use the contact host function on our Airbnb page and we will get back to you shorty
Stay in touch
We have a quarterly newsletter to help everyone stay connected. Sign up and keep up to date on upcoming wine releases and winery events. You don’t want to miss out!